Skelbrooke Seclusion Suite Skelbrooke Ward, Doncaster
Working with Raceway Builders, on behalf of Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust, we were responsible for the supply and installation of the following elements at the Skelbrooke Seclusion Suites:
- Steel interlaid seclusion doorsets, incorporating our own Pill & Beverage Hatch.
- Cross corridor doorsets.
- Steel interlaid external doorset.
- Anti-attack internal viewing screen.
- Anti-ligature ironmongery including Surelock McGill locks.
- Bespoke manufactured CCTV & storage cupboard with anti-ligature hinge and lock.
- Floor to ceiling storage cupboard with anti-ligature hinge and lock.
- Recessed wall storage cupboard with anti-ligature hinge and lock.
- All doors (including cupboard doors) within the seclusion and de-escalation space are acrovyn wrapped.
Our Pill & Beverage Hatch installed in the Skelbrooke Seclusion Suites offer a high level of security and safety, when opened, the door becomes a shelf allowing staff to place items and stand back allowing residents to take the items. Once the resident has taken items, the door is pushed closed instantly locking shut. There is finally an additional 3 bolt locking mechanism for additional security.