Working with a long standing customer on this project at Hopewood CAMHS, we were working on site for approximately one year. This project was a small refurbishment of an existing building at Hopewood, with a small extension, along with two new build buildings on the same campus.
We were responsible for the supply and installation of many elements of works, including:
- Secure Bedroom doorsets.
- Fire Rated doorsets.
- Seclusion Suite doorsets and screens.
- Anti-barricade doorsets.
- Anti-ligature ironmongery.
- Internal screens, including fire rated and anti-attack.
- Anti-ligature skirting, plinth blocks & architraves.
- Bespoke manufactured reception counters.
- Roofing structure to new build on existing building.
This site contains an Adolescent Unit, Perinatal Unit and an Education & Community Building.