BAE Systems Humberside Airport
Our first works with Geo. Houlton saw us constructing the acoustic flooring to first floor floor level around the perimeter of the newly built hangar at Humberside Airport. The floor consists of acoustic barrier and insulation before the floating timber flooring was laid. Once these works were completed and walls were constructed, we returned to undertake the internal joinery package.
The internal joinery package for Humberside Airport consisted of:
- Internal Doorsets. (fire rated, acoustic rated)
- Ironmongery, including access control.
- Oversized internal doors to allow aircraft parts to be manoeuvred into the workshops.
- Internal fire & acoustic rated glazed screens.
- Skirting, window boards, pipe encasements etc.